Monday, March 13, 2006

Back in Black

Well, I've been MIA for quite some time, regrettably. This is definitely crunch time in school and I'm feeling the pressure. I flew home last week for spring break and got spoiled by that feeling being with my family has of being insulated from the real world and I did absolutely no work. But good things have been happening--most notably, I was offered a summer position with a great employer that will give me really great experience (I may even get to try a few misdemeanor cases!) and maybe even a full-time job offer come September. According to my interviewer, 250 were interviewed over a period of 3-4 months for 20 positions, and, remarkably, I got one of them.

In other news, my letter to the editor appears in this month's Allure regarding the magazine's conflicting messages for women about body image--in one article, they discussed dangerous weight loss and then twenty pages later laud celebrities who lost dangerous amounts of weight last year (La Lohan, anyone?).

So sorry about the delay. I promise to have more good stuff up this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home